About Bob Davidsen
I’m Bob Davidsen, your Royal LePage real estate representative. I’m a local REALTOR® who lives and works in Campbell River, BC, and I have been serving families on the move in this Vancouver Island coastal community since 1996.
I know this community like the back of my hand and I'm on top of all the current real estate listings in Campbell River. I look forward to working with you and I am ready to meet all your real estate needs.
I have designed my web site with your interests in mind. Drop me a line, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
The Golden Rule... according to Bob Davidsen
My personal philosophy, both as a real estate representative and in my own life, is to treat everyone the way I'd like to be treated myself. The feedback I have received from my satisfied real estate clients tells me I’m doing a good job!
If you want to find a REALTOR® in Campbell River I offer enthusiasm, a thorough knowledge of the local real estate market and a diverse background to serve your needs, whether you are looking to purchase or sell residential or commercial property.
You can COUNT on me to find appropriate homes for sale in Campbell River, businesses for sale, commercial real estate, vacation cottages or rural properties for sale. And, for new home builders, Campbell River has a good supply of building lots for sale here on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC. Contact me for more information on current Campbell River real estate listings.
I have many client testimonials that support my performance as a REALTOR®. As well as helping customers find and purchase their dream home or property, I...
- believe in doing a good job as a real estate sales representative and meeting customer expectations.
- was born in Kamloops, BC and raised on a farm on the Shuswap Lake, giving me the ability to creatively solve problems.
- attended Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, BC graduating with a B.A.
- started as a REALTOR® in 1996, building on past work experiences in counseling and project management.
- have an infectious sense of humour.
- have held volunteer positions on community boards and projects including the Chamber of Commerce.
- am married to Janis and have a son, Bradley, who has successfully completed his Masters Degree in education and is currently teaching in Parksville. Our daughter, Amanda, has successfully graduated from the University of Victoria with her B.Sc and has graduated from McGill University, Montreal with her honors Masters Degree.
In other words, Bob is perfect...
to handle all your real estate needs with flair!
What Bob's customers have to say…
"Bob made me feel taken care of. He also had a personal friend to do some repairs on siding. Like a dad would." — Valerie
"He was reassuring and worked hard to get the best deal with his excellent negotiating skills." — Ted & Penny
"Found Bob very helpful and professional. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy." — Robert & Brenda
"Bob was (and is) like a thoughtful friend to us. Very professional again and well mannered. Always made sure that we were well informed on the transaction." — Richard & Connie
"Bob has acted on my & my family's behalf for 5 (five) transactions and is (and was) a 'ten' for each one. Everything was great!" — Sandy
"We couldn't ask for anyone better. Bob is always very friendly and professional. Bob goes far beyond what is required. Very prompt at returning calls." — Kurt & Judy
"Good! I don't like agents who are pushy and sell and pressure you. I hate car salesmen the same way. Bob has a gentle spirit." — Ian & Nora
"He was great! He went out of his way to help us and make us feel comfortable." — Jason & Leigh
"We had Bob as our first REALTOR® and chose to use him again because of his easy going - pleasant personality. Bob has always acted more like a friend versus a REALTOR®. Very impressed with his skills!" — Travis & Kiri
"He very quickly replied to any questions/concerns, met with us many times on short notice. Bob went above and beyond, he was a fantastic realtor, and was funny too." — Jason & Terri
"Bob was referred to me by a friend. He provided good service, informative, friendly." — Marie